Sunday, September 4, 2011

Starting from the Read

Harvesting Dollars from Adsense, AdBrite, and Tex Link Ads, composed by DigiBook and published by Publisher Andi, good books that I bought at a bookstore in the city of Bandar Jaya, Central Lampung regency of Lampung Province. As soon as I saw the title of the book is directly in love, I bought this book from 2011 but a new beginning from today Wednesday, July 20, 2011 I read it and I ikiuti instructions step by step
It's like a turtle who just started walking and a bird that was flying high flying for miles, I learn blogging, compared with a fellow friend who has given a lot of science to the netter / Internet users, and they certainly have a lot of the bloggers get millions of money, whereas I was just posting an article that somehow I have to start from nowhere and I ended with what.
Success starts from a dream, accompanied by a hobby, done continuously and the problems and obstacles it must exist. One of the many of my hobbies include reading, starting from Grade 3 I can not read, one time my parents came home from java bought three books, yes books serialized story Wiro Sableng Death warrior ax 212, originated from the reading that I always can rank the big 3, I graduated in elementary school with the greatest value, in junior high school graduation big 3, in high school I graduated with the greatest value, sorry I was not smart here, but the bottom line reads to increase knowledge removes ignorance. But at the University I must confess I failed aka DO it, but for me it's not bad luck, that's the life I should live.
Until now I could be like this, this is the result of reading, studying directly the practice / learning by doing. My hobbies are reading pioneer of the business units, although still small in value. Making a trillionth
Make a friend who was at the top of career please his support and make new friends, not the purpose of patronizing, let us channel our hobby, be GLAD, could HEALTH and MONEY CAN.

1 comment: